With the rise of safety guidelines against COVID-19, our team at Nonna’s Pasta & Pizzeria has introduced a safer end-to-end dining experience for our guests. We’re stepping up our precautionary measures by launching a "Contactless Service" system.
To ensure a clean, risk-free, and more endearing dining experience, we've integrated relevant digital tools into our operations. The new contactless dining service allows you—our guests—to browse the menu, order, and pay securely with your phone:
- Scan E-Menu: Scan the QR code placed on the table to browse the full e-menu.
- Contactless Order: Select meal of choice and place an order directly.
- Cashless Pay: Settle the bill using cashless payment options.
Nonna’s customers can now feel safer while dining out.
Starting February 8, 2021, cashless payment options are now available for dine-in, takeout, and delivery. Since cashless transactions are encouraged, our restaurant accepts payment via GCash, PayMaya, and Lyka. You may also pay using debit and credit cards.
Our new contactless service aims to eliminate every physical touchpoint possible, minimize face-to-face scenarios, and, therefore, reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19. After all, a cleaner and stress-free dining experience is what you deserve.
Customer safety remains the priority for every restaurant and fast-food joint.
This digital contactless service supplements Nonna’s existing multiple health and safety measures:
- “No Mask, No Entry” policy
- Mandatory Health Declaration (manual or digital)
- Social distancing and proper queuing
- Installation of acrylic dividers, disinfectant foot baths, and directional markers
- Daily body temperature check of both staff and guests
- Kitchen & dining staff in full PPE gear (masks, face shields, disposable gloves, etc.)
- Sanitizers and alcohol bottles available for use to encourage regular hand washing
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch areas
- Availability of disposable placemats and mask envelopes
- Designated rack for takeout/pickup
- Waiting area for delivery team outside the stores
- Online ordering systems & new delivery hotline
- Contactless food delivery
We’re doing our part in the fight against the pandemic. Nonna’s Pasta & Pizzeria promises to provide you the kind of dining experience you deserve even in this “new normal.”
While it may be true that social distancing is here to stay for long, nothing can take away that joy of dining “like being at your grandma’s home, comfortably waiting in your seat at the table, and looking forward to sharing a heartwarming meal with loved ones.”